We went to tot time where we ran into Bennett's favorite ex-daycare teacher, Cassie. Man, does he love her. When I told him she was there, his eyes frantically scanned the room until he found her and then he ran over to show off. Any time she's go to another part of the room, he'd look around for her and go play by her again. He seriously likes her.
During his nap time, Caroline mapped and I decided to do some laundry.
I got about this for before she woke up.
Then she insisted I hold her and continually pat her butt.
After Bennett woke up I decided we all needed to get out, even if it wasn't cold. Bennett didn't mind one bit and the girls were pretty happy too.
When we returned home, I let the dogs off the leash so that they could run around the yard. Caroline decided to have a gigantic poop. Naturally there could be no worse time since the dogs were running around unleashed, Bennett was in full snow gear chasing them, and I was wearing Caroline in the carrier. It took me forever to even corral the girls and Bennett into the fenced part of the yard. The I had them get them all inside, undress Bennett and unwrap Caroline to assess the damage. It wasn't good.
So Bennett and I decided to give her a bath. It was pretty stressful and Bennett got soaked but he was very excited about helping and did whatever I did. He soaped her up and washed her down. It was some messy cuteness.
Thursday
We went to the gym and library like we do every week. Caroline has been fussy this week because she had had another cold (complete with goopy eye...) She has been having a hard time sleeping and laying down because of it, so it took me a while to get her to sleep.
As soon as I laid her down, a crabby Bennett woke up from his nap.
Then a crabby Caroljne woke up.
They weren't in the best moods and Bennett didn't want to take pictures.
Then there some some sibling love.
Tummy time! She actually loves tummy time
We went to Benihana to celebrateJoel's birthday. Bennett loved it. We are pretty late so he must've been starving since he ate pieces of lettuce from my salad and zucchini (covered in shrimo sauce). He hasn't been a big veggie eater as of late and has never eaten salad or zucchini so I was pretty impressed. He was definitely a fan of the shrimo sauce though. His eyes lit up when he tried it for the first time. We didn't leave until after 7 and both kids held it together pretty well especially Caroline with all the commotion around her.
Friday
We went to the gym in the morning. Bennett spent 2 hours running around the gym. He was super hungry when we got home, and exhausted too. He could barely stay awake while we were reading books and didn't protest when I said "good night" and left his room.
Caroline is still working that cold out of her system. She is much better than a day or two ago but still pretty congested. She wanted to be wrapped up and bounced on the ball to fall asleep b
When Bennett woke up we decided to share the of his birthday treats. Naturally he wa very excited about eating cake. He pretty much ate the entire bottom of the cupcake and I ate pretty much all the frosting.
When Caroline woke up she was a little crabby. She has been eating her hands a lot lately.
She was really tired and really wanted to be held.

























No comments:
Post a Comment