Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friday night we went to the Twins game without Caroline. Bennett was super scared/nervous to be there at first. He kept saying he wanted to leave, especially when we were out on the balcony of th suite. But after an hour or two he warmed up and was running around the suite. 








He told us the best day that he was playing peekaboo with Henry. I found that interesting. Sometimes we see him playing with kids and it seems like they're just running and laughing but I guess there's an actual game... At least in his mind. Who knows what Henry is thinking. 




Bennett stayed awake until we got home and still had energy but we made him go to bed, obviously. I believe he fell asleep around 11:30! But he had a blast and asked if we could go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment