Monday, June 15, 2015

Today Caroline ate the most she ever has away from Mommy. Six ounces at daycare! The key is to feed her while she is sleeping. Haha. Poor girl! But at least she's eating, and was super happy and unusually chatty when she came home. She wanted to stand and have help walking around. This little girl is so determined to walk!



Bennett seemed to have a good day. We didn't get much of an update from him but he said things were good. After dinner tonight he was eating a plate of fruit. He ate a bunch of raspberries, then had a strawberry and made a face. I asked him if it was sour. He looked at me, took another bite and made the face again. "It's not tasty," he replied. I thought that was so funny. I know he didn't know the word for what he wanted to say, so I asked again if it was sour and he nodded his head hesitantly. I later took a bite of strawberry and I knew exactly what he meant. The top part of the strawberry, near the stem, was kind of bland and a little sour. Not much of anything but just... not tasty. Smart kid. Every day he amuses me by something he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment