Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Yesterday Bennett did some yoga at daycare. They said he's doing much better. Caroline continues to not eat much and had less than an ounce all day. 



After daycare Bennett and I went to the library. When I looked up from a stack of books I saw him trying to get a drink. 

And then we went to Toys R Us to find Caroline some new bottles. Bennett found a bed there that he liked. 

He really wanted the bed. Really really wanted it. He told me he'd drive it through the mud. Also at the store Bennett was sniffing out farts and saying, "It smells poopy. Mommy, smells like poop here."  He said it very matter of fact. Not that it was gross or funny, just that it smelled poopy. I thought it was so hilarious so clearly I'm more immature than a 2 year old boy. 

Today a Hawaiian themed band visited daycare. 


He was supposed to dress Haeaiian themed but I couldn't find him any appropriate clothing so I decided to go with a beachf theme. He wasn't having a good day after daycare, hence the expression. He was super hungry and angry. 

Then he and Daddy went to DQ. He had a mini strawberry sundae and finished it in Swenson fashion. 




Then naturally he asked for more. 

No pictures of Caroline from daycare yet this week. Probably because they're frustrated she won't eat and just catnaps. Ugh. She is super adorable at home though, and super excited when I'm around. Probably because she's happy she can have a meal. Her willpower to not take a bottle is pretty impressive though. She really started truly crawling over the past few days. Particularly when I got home on Monday. Joel said she heard me come in the house and took off in my direction. Then after dinner I was sitting on the couch while she was in the room, on the floor and she crawled over and sat right next to my food. She definitely misses mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment