We first went to mommys work, met her coworkers and then had lunch with mommy at a local Korean restaurant (behind the fireball) before going back to new London that Monday.
After lunch, we spent some time in the nearby McNamara alumni center as mommy changed and fed Caroline.
Dancing kiddos to the background music.
We arrived at the swenson and sons shop by 3:30pm to meet up with grandpa and show Caroline the equipment. Then we went to grandpa and grandmas to play with Ellen, garret and Evelynn. By 5 o'clock, we watched the deer congregate at the feeding area and left for uncle wades. We had spaghetti dinner!
Caroline was sleeping on the floor in the downstairs guest room by 7:15. Bennett stayed upstairs with uncle wade playing with Star Wars Legos (small tie fighters) while I put down C. At about 8:00, Bennett and I went to bed in the full bed while Caroline slept on the floor (a thin mattress and a bunch of blankets. All in all, She slept fairly poorly that night... And I think I only got 4 hours of sleep.
Grandpas 65th birthday! (Dec 29)
So the next morning, Bennett got his normal early start around 7 while Caroline and i slugged around.
And later in the morning at uncle wades, we went outside for some sledding.
Watching uncle wade through the frisbee to Rosie. He wanted to get her really tired such that she wouldn't want to knock over and hurt Caroline in an effort to play with her.
At this point, Caroline was missing mommy. She was walking around saying "Mum, Mum, Mum" And whining. Then we went to grandpa and grandmas for lunch and some snowmobiling!
Bennett had to drive it too - he was pushing the throttle and steering at some points!
We went to uncle wades for pot roast dinner after snowmobiling. The both are we'll and by 7:15, C was on the floor again and Bennett was upstairs with uncle wade. By 8:30, Bennett was sleeping. It was another rough night for Caroline. I think I only got 4 hours of sleep again. C would wake up screaming a lot. By 1am, the stove went cold and I tried to get it going again while holding C. That didn't work very well. I tried several more times and only ended up letting more smoke in the house. Which was causing C and I to cough a bit. By 5:30, I had to text wade because it was too cold and smoky downstairs,..
Bennett was up around 6:30 and ready to go. Whereas C and I were very sluggish again. So this time, after
An oatmeal breakfast, Caroline and I went back to bed from 8:15 to 9:15 for a morning snoozer while uncle wade parented Bennett by allowing him to watch Daniel Tiger.
At about 10, we went back to grandpa and grandmas for lunch, playing, and goodbyes. During these couple hours,
grandpa read some stories to his grandkids.














No comments:
Post a Comment