Bennett's class went on a field trip to the Williston Tree House. I took Bennett once before, when I was on maternity leave. He was so much younger then and there was about half of the structure he couldn't get into by himself... and since Caroline was a baby, I wasn't able to go through it and help him. So I did tell him before his field trip, that he was going to a place we had been to before, but I don't know if he really remembered. When Joel picked him up on Tuesday, his teacher said Bennett was GREAT at the tree house. He was the first one up the structure and would do things first, to show his classmates how to do them. She said she was really proud of him and impressed. Joel said she really gushed a lot, about how great he did. Bennett now says he wants to go back with his Willow friends (his class).





No comments:
Post a Comment