Friday, January 1, 2016

Sunday
We went over to Brielle's house in the morning and they were zombies in front of the tv: 

Monday
Joel and the kids met me at work for lunch. It was really fun seeing them one last time before their big daddy/kids adventure to New London. This was probably the first time Bennett knew enough to understand where he was. He was great meeting my coworkers. After watching Joel shake hands with a few people, he stuck his hand out to shake hands too. It was too charming. Everyone though he was just the sweetest little gentleman and I have to say, I was pretty impressed by how polite he was being, but then again, Bennett usually knows how to act in public. Caroline, on the other hand, was shy and clingy. After lunch we went to McNamara to let the kids run around before the drive. It was a great idea and they were both really amazed by the building. 

Bennett is freezing like a statue...






Wednesday
I met the kids at the ENT for Caroline's follow up appointment. No ear infection but the right tube was plugged. Boo! They tried to unplug it but Caroline was too wiggly so we have to give her ear drops for the next 10 days and have them rechecked again. Ugh. After the appointment I have Bennett tattoos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment