We finished just as Joel was done with the conference so we walked to meet him. Then we stopped off for gelato and went to a party the conference was throwing. They closed off a street for the party so it was quite atmospheric!By the time the party started, it was 7 and it wasn't soon after that Bennett wanted nothing to do with food and polite conversation. (Although he loved the polenta that was served.) He wanted to run and scream. I took him aside so that he could act crazy in private but then nature called and Bennett had the lost scenic diaper change to date.
The view from the bench:
Then we took some pictures because why not:
While we were taking picture Bennett pointed at the moon and asked, "Star?" I told him no, that it was really the moon and he seemed a bit disappointed so I told him it could be a star... Which seemed to confuse him. Great parenting!
I've said before that I think Poppi is so beautiful. All the stucco and shutters, but I've come to realize it's really because of the doors. Every place has such amazing, unique doors.
Then we made our way back to Joel ad headed home because it was 8:30 and Bennett was DONE. Our walk home was a steep one but luckily we were going downhill the entire way.
A short video of the steep paths can be found here: http://youtu.be/EaIif4XKZno























No comments:
Post a Comment