Today at baby storytime they handed out shakers to play with while we sang songs. Bennett took one and wanted to go back for another but I told him no sine it was supposed to be one per kid. The teacher saw him and gave him another one anyways since she said there'd be more than enough. Bennett came back to me and looked at Caroline. Then he gave her a shaker (not that she can hold it) and I said to him, "oh thanks bennett!" Then he gave her his other one and I said, "you better keep this one so that you have a shaker," and gave him both shakers back. He again gave them to Caroline, then turned around to go get some for himself. I was able to stop him but couldn't help being really proud of him for being such a considerate caring brother.
Bennett helping with tummy time. Caroline he a pretty fist day but the anti-gas drops seem to help.





No comments:
Post a Comment