Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Both kids are still sick today so we couldn't go to the gym again. This is frustrating because Bennett needs to go to the gym. He has so much energy, even when he's sick, and the gym is the best way to tire him out. We decided to meet Cassie at the Edina Library. This library is much small than our usual library and the play area is contained in a small room. The closed off room was nice but Bennett was going a little stir crazy. He played outside before lunch, which helped a little, and then play outside after his nap, while I was cooking. I set up the new baby swing we got and he was SUPER excited about it. Unlike the regular swings, I can really give him some good pushes when he's all strapped in. Before bedtime there was some naked cuddling going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment