Afterwards we went to Trader Joe's, because I was bored and didn't want to go home because it was too early for lunch. It was when I was paying that I discovered Bennett took my Discover card out of my wallet. Ugh. I still haven't found it. Once home Bennett was super whiny and Caroline was super screechy. Bennett wanted to eat even though it was only 11:15 and even said he wanted to nap. He NEVER says that. While he was eating Caroline had a huge messy poop and threw up all over herself when she choked on some apple, so I decided she needed a bath. Then Bennett decided he was done with lunch and wanted to follow me around whining. So I let him help me with the bath but he kept getting in the way. I made him leave the bathroom, which caused him to scream and cry. But he went to his room like I asked him to. After Caroline's bath, Bennett wanted me to read with him but I knew Caroline was really tired so I took her into her room to feed her, and told Bennett he needed to wait longer. It was just about noon at this point... Super early for Bennett to be so fussy and tired. Although he has been taking longer naps than usual this week. I think his lingering cold is taking more of a toll on him than I thought it would.
By the time I put Caroline in his crib, I found Bennett asleep. Both kids asleep by 12:15. I'm sure this is the one and only time it'll happen.













No comments:
Post a Comment