Monday
We went to 3M for Grandpa's retirement party. Timing wise, the party was at a horrible time, but both kids managed to sleep for a bit in the car, although Bennett's nap was cut short by an hour. Like a good parent, I stuffed Bennett full of cake, so that he'd have energy and be in a good mood. It helped and with his cousin there, the two shrieked and ran around... which I'm sure wasn't annoying for anyone working in the area. During the beginning of the party, speeches were being made and Caroline got really squirmy. I put her on the floor, thinking she'd hang onto my leg, but she walked right up to Grandpa where everyone's attention was directed, and wanted him to hold her. She sure knows how to win a crowd over, and now Grandpa is definitely whipped.
Wearing her beautiful new bunny coat. She looked like an elegant little princess!
The boys making me food:
Tuesday
Caroline spent some time in her new room again. I asked for a picture and they were kind enough to snap a few for me.
Bennett being silly with a straw
Wednesday
Caroline spent some time in her new room today. They said she wouldn't take a bottle from the new teacher, so they sent her back to her old room for her morning bottle, but then she had lunch in her new room (sitting in a chair at a table) and even slept 1.5 hours in a cot!!
Lacing up a spiderweb
"I want to be Curious George!" So here he is wearing a 12 month monkey costume...






















No comments:
Post a Comment