Music time before naps
Bennett got bit again by the same kid at daycare. On his other cheek this time. So frustrating. I understand why it's happening (the kid took the toy Bennett was playing with, and when Bennett took it back, he was bit) but it's frustrating that it keeps happening to his face. HIS FACE. Ugh
After daycare we are a quick meal and went to the high school to see the children's concert the band was performing. Kids were encouraged to wear their pajamas so that's what we did. One song let the kids march if they wanted to so Bennett joined along.
During the last song Joel and Bennett went to wait in line for a balloon animal. Caroline got off my lap and went to the area where a bunch of kids were running around. I was afraid she's run off but she just wanted to be part of the action and stood in one spot, turning in circles to look around.
Bennett ended up getting a balloon sword which was perfect for his pirate Halloween pjs. He was quite excited about it too.
By the time we got home the blade of the sword was about half its original length. This was probably a good thing. I was so impressed by how well the kids sat still for the music, which lasted for about 45 minutes. The students showing off the instruments were so great with the kids too. I was really impressed with the whole event.



















No comments:
Post a Comment