Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Caroline slept a good chunk of the light in her crib, coming into our bed around 3:30. When she went to sleep she was laying vertically in the middle of the bed. This is how she was laying when I left the bed this morning. To the left of her is Joel's spot. To the right is mine. Notice how she gives me less room than she takes up and she's a baby! She just inches closer and closer. I even managed to knock over my water bottle at 5 am because I was adjusting my pillow to ensure it wouldn't suffocate her. Ugh. 


This is something the daycare at ECFE gave us yesterday: 

Today we went to the Children's Museum. 



Operating the crane:

Then we went to go pet a snake and ran into Bennett's favorite, Cassie. 
I was worried he'd be scared of the snake but he went right up to touch it. 


Then Bennett did a little face painting. I've never let him do it before but he seemed to know just what to do. 



Bennett asked to eat lunch early, around 11:30. That was fine and I was a little surprised he actually asked to eat. I thought he was getting a little hungry because he seemed to have no energy but was very thrilled he asked for food instead of having a meltdown. 

While we were eating Caroline took a dried apple slice out of my hand. It must've been a little too tart for her. 

I don't this she enjoyed it but was probably pleased to have something flavorful to put in her mouth because she couldn't stop tasting it. 


After lunch we played for a while longer. 





Caroline cried the whole way home and Bennett fell asleep about 10 minutes away from home. Luckily he transferred fine. Caroline managed to sleep in her crib for about 45 minutes and then we napped together. 

Bennett took a nearly 3 hour long nap and woke up whining in his room. By the time I got up there he had been whining/crying for 15 minutes. He stopped when he saw me and said, "I crying. I wake up and cry. I wake up and talkin'." 

Then everyone had baths. 





No comments:

Post a Comment