Monday, April 6, 2015

Thursday we went to a friend's house to play. Bennett was wearing a cardboard box train. 



We came home for lunch and naps. 






He was upset about something. I don't remember what though. 

Friday






Bennett ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch. His first. He seemed to enjoy it. 


  
Like usually Caroline started out nap time in her crib, then ended up sleeping on me. 


Saturday 
Bennett had swim lessons and Caroline and I cheered him on. 





Bennett swam by himself with a noodle 


Afterwards Bennett and Joel went to New London to celebrate Easter. Caroline and I went to grandma and grandpa's and we did her first ponytail. She wasn't really a fan of putting it in but didn't seem to mind once it was in place. She can also sit a little bit on her own!




Sunday
Caroline woke up happy. We managed to take a few Easter pictures, which will be posted later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment