Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Today we didn't do much. We went to the gym and grocery shopping afterwards. I bribed Bennett with a monster truck so he was super good at the store and when we got back home. We went for a walk before lunch and saw a car transporter, or as Bennett calls them, "car sporter." Caroline fell asleep as Bennett was finishing lunch and napped in the pack and play. Bennett went down super easily. Caroline managed to sleep for 1.5 hours by herself! It was like heaven... Only I couldn't really enjoy it since I was on pins and needles waiting for her to wake. While I was making dinner Bennett played outside. 

I told Bennett I wanted to take a picture of his new truck for daddy and told him to be like, "see? Here's my new truck!" So as I was taking the picture he was saying, "look Daddy! My new monster truck!"

Caroline wasn't as impressed with the truck like her brother was 



After her solo nap she slept while I held her and had a good dream. 

But then woke up mad. She has been pretty crabby since Saturday. Today she was been congested and her right eye is goopy which always happens when she has a cold. Usually the eye goop is followed by an ear infection so we'll see if that comes up. She had her 6 month checkup on Friday so we'll know then if anything is wrong. She has also been battling a nasty diaper rash since Saturday. It has gotten much worse since then but seems to be on the mend. But she had blisters, scabby skin, now some of the sores are healing but bleeding. Ugh. 










No comments:

Post a Comment