Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Saturday 
Bennett had swim lessons. Caroline was uncontrollably whining/crying so we took her to the doctor. 






We think it was just bad diaper rash... But she was pretty inconsolable and wouldn't even eat. Eventually she fell asleep though. 

Then we went to Hyland Park after naps. 






Sunday
I wanted to take a picture but Bennett wanted my phone so he wasn't too happy. 


Then he got my phone and took an insane amount of his typical selfies. 

I've been trying to teach him to smile at the very least, when taking a selfie, but he hasn't grasped the concept yet. 

Monday
Daddy took the day off of work and everyone has happy, most of all Mommy. We went to ECFE together, then to turf tots. After naps we went to the park. 


Tuesday
We went to the Como Zoo. It was our first time there this year, and we had only been once before for about 16 minutes so this was our first real visit. Bennett was very keen on walking to where he wanted to go, not at all frustrating for me... But he enjoyed it. Had a little meltdown when we had to leave but I think I should just expect that from him nowadays. 







I should also note that Bennett absolutely hates posing for photos, hence why he's rarely looking at he camera. And when he is, he doesn't look happy. 




After the zoo Caroline played with toys while Bennett napped. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment