Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Monday was our last day of ECFE. After class we went to the park with Brielle and the twins for a little picnic. 
Despite it being a warm day, Bennett didn't want to take off his hoodie, which I didn't mind because that meant I didn't have to put sunscreen on him. 

Bennett took some selfies in the afternoon and we spent some time outside. 




Tuesday we went to Lake Harriet. It was a gorgeous morning. Bennett loved pointing out the dogs on walks, ducks in the lake, bikers, everything was exciting. 



Bennett played on the playground for a while. He took a few tumbles and got some scrapes but he is a brilliant climber. I'm pretty over protective but I'm worried he's going to fall and break his face open. 




And of course he wanted to swing for an eternity. 

Afterwards we went to Wild Rumpus. Bennett was scared of the chickens at first but, with Cassie's help, touched one. He was pretty proud of himself. And he wanted to read all the books ("Sit on bench!" He kept telling me or he'd sit on the rug and pat the floor beside him.) but it was close to bedtime so I took the easy way out and bought him a book so that we could leave without a fight. 



I thought Caroline was going to crawl... But she didn't.  She has to be getting close though. She gets up so well and will slide her knees back and forth. 



After naps, Ellen came over to play. 




I gave Caroline a Mum Mum cracker. She got a piece in her throat, which caused her to gag and throw up. Good times. 






No comments:

Post a Comment