Caroline was super tired and fell asleep almost as soon as I put her in the carrier. Once she was in she put her face against my chest and didn't move it.
Then we went to Midtown Global Market for Wee Wednesday. The entertainment was horrible so we went to the crappy play area. Bennett didn't seem to mind that the toys were broken and super dirty.
Brielle wasn't keen on playing so we walked around for a while. We told the kids to hold hands. They are really good buddies.
Caroline cried the entire way home. I thought she had a poopy diaper but no, it was clean when we got home. Despite the house, Bennett managed to fall asleep and transferred to his bed. Even though he was half asleep, when I laid him on the bed, he lifted his feet so that I could take off his socks. Like his mother, we hate wearing socks. Caroline had a harder time napping but eventually did.















No comments:
Post a Comment