This morning we went to the gym and library and then to grandmas and grandpas for lunch. Bennett spent the rest of the day there and is sleeping over tonight. Caroline and I went shopping. 

She loved looking around and being in the carrier so that she could see. She spent quite a bit of time napping in the carrier though. Sleeping in the carrier is one of her favorite things so it's pretty safe to say she had a great day. Then she played some piano before bed.
Bennett was having his own fun and sounded too happy when I called him. Right before bed he called again and said, "I did it on the potty!" I have never heard him sound so proud of himself. It was so apparent how proud he was. Then Grandma sent an email with pictures:
Please don't forget to praise him for his job well done tomorrow, he was so proud about himself that he pee in the toilet. He said it so loud that "I DID IT!"






No comments:
Post a Comment