Eventually Bennett woke from his nap and wanted to cuddle on my lap. I put Caroline down in the sleep rocket and then Bennett wanted to pretend he was sleeping too.
We've had next to no luck with Caroline and solids. When we put the spoon near her, she looks away and starts squirming. So despit my feelings on the baby led weaning method of feeding solidarity, I have her a piece of avocado, since she likes to try to eat everything.
She actually ate some. I'm not sure how much since she squished most up with her hands but I saw avocado go in. I'm not too sure how to proceed next with solids though since I'd rather not give her food in pieces yet, but I'm also glad she's getting something other than milk in her tummy.
After dinner Bennett wanted to "cheese" with my phone, and as he says all the time now, "I do it!" So I taught him how to hold the phone and take a real picture. ("I do it," and "I want it," and "I found it" are probably the statements we hear most from him. "I love Mommy," is probably the best, especially when it's unprompted.)























No comments:
Post a Comment