Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monday we went to the gym and grocery shopping in the morning. Then we went for a long walk (over 2.75 miles) in afternoon. 





 Bennett also managed to steal my phone and take some selfies. 



Tuesday we stayed at home in the morning because I had an appointment at 11 and Joel was coming home to watch the kids at 10:30. We played outside though and enjoyed the nice weather. I managed to do a little cleaning in the morning too and then we went to the park in the afternoon. 




Caroline fell asleep on her hand. 

Today we went to the gym, then to meet Cassie at Midtown Global Market for Wee Wednesday. We listened to some guy play guitar and Bennett danced a little.
Then we had lunch with Uncle Tony. Both kids fell asleep in the car on the way home (yay for Mommy). Bennett transferred perfectly to his bed, only I wasn't too sure if he was asleep because of the sunglasses. 
While Bennett was napping Caroline woke up fussy. She had a big poop, and then we chatted for a while. She tried to eat her lamb. 



As I started to prep dinner she had an enormous poop (while I was wearing her in the baby carrier), which warranted a bath.
 Bennett woke up just as we were about to begin the bath. I explained the situation to him, showed him the poop stained baby, and told him he could either watch me give her a bath or sit in his room and read. He decided to read. 



After the bath we went outside. Bennett was content mowing the lawn and throwing dirt and leaves.




At one point he ran towards me holding something yelling, "Dog poopy! Dog poopy!"  Yes, it was in fact an old dried up dog turd... That was nice. I told him to NEVER pick up a turd again. Hopefully he agrees. 


No comments:

Post a Comment