Monday, April 20, 2015

Thursday
We walked to the library for storytime. We saw turkeys and a concrete mixing truck along the way, so obviously Bennett was thrilled. Caroline was pretty indifferent. 



Then we saw a garbage truck on the way home. 


Then during nap time Caroline managed to sleep in the pack and play for an hour. 

Caroline was fussy so I put her in the carrier. That didn't solve the problem. 

So then I tried bouncing on the ball. 

Seconds later, she was out. 

After naps we read books outside and enjoyed the warm weather. 



Friday

Caroline had her 6 month checkup. 



She is still a couple ounces lighter than Bennett was at the same age, by Bennett's head was also much smaller so I'm guessing that's where the difference was. We got a little shaming lecture about how she isn't sleeping through the night and still sleeping in our room, but we knew that lecture was coming. It's so hard to make her sleep on her own when she is clearly so happy sleeping with us, plus she loves to cuddle. When I put her in the middle of the bed, she flips over onto her stomach towards me, then squirms around until she is laying pressed up next to my body. Once she is there, she exhales and falls into a deep sleep almost instantly. Plus the poor little thing is my baby, how can I say no?

Saturday
We went to St. Paul to play with August while the dads took down the swingset b










Caroline modeling the poncho I knit her 


The rest of the day was spent reassembling the play set at home. 



Sunday
Caroline had her baptism. More pictures will come later but both children were great during the ceremony. Caroline had a few people go up to her afterwards saying what a beautiful baby she is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment